Thursday, January 10, 2013

A whole new level

I wanted to say that in the future, when I read this again, or anyone else does, we will look back fondly. Warrior Generation is ultimately a youth group, with a purpouse that is outside of the traditional "group setting", we challenge each other, we press each other on to trust and faith in Jesus Christ! As I write this I am on my first ministry trip into Dallas. It's only 4 hours from my home, a sunday drive you could say. This is my first trip but already God has lit a fire underneath me to allow Warrior Generation to come together and be all that it was intended to be. This is going to be amazing, I am so very excited about what God is going to do, but honestly at first I was reluctant thinking that people are trying to change me and change us and change, but change is good and we must all embrace it! That is why we do what we do, we can't hope for a righteous change in our city and ultimately in our country without being willing to be transformed ourselves. Change starts within and if we give it to God, He can transform the whole stagnant scene of the worship band trying to sound like the other worship band and do what they do and the preacher preaching like the other guy preaches and on and on God is doind a new thing and it will require a shift in our thinking into whitty strategies and inventions of the Lord. Anyhow, after this short rant, all I really needed to say is this : GET READY.

No comments:

Post a Comment